I know this updo might look intimidating, but it's really just a pony tail with a few twists and tucks. Here are the step-by-step instructions as originally posted on Once Wed:
1) Pull hair into a low pony tail.
2) Section hair into two parts: about one third in one section and two thirds in the other.
3) Twist the larger section into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
4) Smooth out the smaller section and pull it up loosely over the bun--secure the middle of that section to the top/base of the bun leaving the tail loose.
5) Separate the tail into two equal sized sections and tie them together once like you would at the beginning of tying a bow or shoe lace.
6) Wrap around and pin down the rest of those tails underneath the bun.
Good luck, ladies! I know you're all capable of this undertaking!